Belonging to the Children's Forum satisfies the "membership in a professional organization" requirement for the renewal of many early care and education/child care credentials such as a CDA or FCCPC. In addition, we can assist program directors with fulfilling their professional contribution requirement for the renewal of their director credential.
We offer a variety of memberships for the early care and education community. Find out which membership type is best for you and the work that you do by clicking on the links below:
All Children's Forum members receive the following benefits:
- Fulfillment of membership requirements for credential renewals
- Membership card and certificate
- Discounts on professional development and training opportunities through our partner organizations
- Issues of Florida's Child, our quarterly e-newsletter
- E-mail notifications of legislative issues and other topics affecting the field
- Recognition in the Forum's annual report and newsletter as an active member and supporter
- Advocacy to legislators and the business leaders on the important work you do for young children
Program Directors (FL-AELL) in addition to the above:
- Receive discounts for the National Association for Early Learning Leaders (AELL) annual conference.
- Receive a 15% discount when purchasing Teacher Forum Memberships for 5 or more staff.
Already a Member of the Children's Forum?
Make sure your contact information is up-to-date so that we can continue to send you important information on Forum news, events and membership. Call 888-FL-CHILD to update your mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and organization.